Dear went on the plane to Sarawak dy
wuwuwuuu~ I wanna go to East Malaysia!
sometimes i start wondering stupid things
like why Im not a billionaire's daughter haha!


seriously long time didnt go out for a date
I mean with Mr Raymond...
his timetable always full
busy with his direct sales and his classes

he always get to travel to other states
or now to East Malaysia without me
@#%@#%@#^@@#^@
they get sponsor to go Sarawak
why we dont have sponsor? =(
why hor dont have any company will sponsor fans club
sponsor fans club to go event hahahahaha!
okie i know is a silly thought
*smack my head*

tomorrow Im going to Melaka
this weekends will be working at Melaka
my last week of working during weekends
=)

Mama is going to Thailand in November
I wanna follow! but is a week before my finals
WHY WHY WHY why always somewhere near my finals
ARGH~

I wanna watch Jay's "Secret"

[I like the "Secret" logo, very nice =) ]

I wanna watch "Rush Hour 3"

I wanna watch "Ratatouille"
I want to have a movie marathon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day