finally got time to watch movie
went to my favourite place, Cineleisure
bought Ratatouille tickets
then dear said watch one movie is enough
because he wants to go home earlier
but I insisted wanna watch Secret
so he has to follow my wish haha! =p

Ratatouille, graphic is very nice
although when i saw whole group of rats
I felt geli but overall it was good hehe!
Remy, the rat really cute...

after Ratatouille, we went and had our dinner at Ah Cheng laksa






after eating, walk around the mall
all the shops are closing =(
so we camwhore...





after doing the crazy stuff
is time to go back to the cinema

Secret, the storyline is really nice
look at Lun (Jay) and Yu (Kwai Lun Mei)
can really feel sweet =)

seeing Jay playing piano, performing Chopin's music
lam sei lo haha!
guys really dont have to have a good look
as long as you have a talent
automatically you will become attractive
maybe not to every girls
but to me, yes!
as long as you know how to play an instrument
or any other talent, it can capture my interest =)

Jay's acting improved but still not very good
Kwai Lun Mei's acting not bad o...
I personally thinks her acting is better than Jay
despite Jay's not-so-good acting
I think both of them still carry out the characters
a very sweet love story during school days

I cried till as if Im Yu or Lun haha!
dear said ok lo, dont cry already...

you still got tears to cry o?
hahahaha!

very touching lo...
how to control the tears?
Im waiting for the dvd
I will definitely buy hehe!





these photos taken after we came out from the cinema

after watching Lun and Yu playing piano
reminds me of my piano
I think is time for my to brush up my piano skills
long long time didnt touch my lovely piano hehe!

I like the wooden piano in the movie
I like Jay's imagination and creativity
I like the storyline, how all the scenes put together
I like the background music
I like the Secret logo
I like Secret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자