finally is the last week of work in Birkat Globistic Company
although the job is called data entry
but is not really key-ing in data
so much more stressful than key in data
because have to think whether the account is balance or not
which is something i didnt come across before
look at the bright side, I learnt something new
knew more about logistic...
new experiences =)

the unhappy part is the person Im dealing with is so fake!
act totally different in front of you and other people
talk bad about you behind your back
haiz...everytime when I praise someone is good
or like someone definitely something bad will happen
and totally change my impression towards that person
=/

Im still watching "Tong Sam Fong Pou"
like what Aunty Geri said Alfred and Xiong Zoi Sam really sweet
Alfred did something really wrong
and Xiong Zoi Sam felt insecure to be with Alfred
She wanted to login Alfred's email account but cant
then she found out the diary he wrote after they broke up
yorrr the diary he wrote really touching lo...
BUT after that she found out Alfred was having affair with her best friend
haiz...I know drama is drama
but I always believe in reality this is what happen

edited

just watch episode 33
Alfred and Zoi Sam everyday will write diary
really touching lo...

I wanna continue to watch
but have to sleep jor
this is the first time I will feel happy when semester start
because I dont have to wake up at 6.30am anymore!
haha think of it also can feel the happiness =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자