my streamyx line suppose to be done yesterday
ya suppose to be but Malaysian style...
I FINALLY can online now

the data entry job really giving me high pressure
I have to check the data and do something like accounts
help them to balance up the data
the information I have to read through are from September 2006 till August 2007
=_________="

everyday have to wake up at 6.30am
ahhhhhhh....I didnt enjoy my holiday at all
working 7 days a week really tiring
everyday lack of sleep...
felt very tired and sien although Im getting money from all the jobs
have to sacrifice in order to earn money lo...
this is how I motivate myself but most of the time doesnt work haha!


luckily borrow "Tong Sam Fong Bo" from Chyeli
if not every night I really dont know what to do
this drama really nice, I get angry and cried with the drama
long time didnt watch a drama that can make me cry hehe!

Prince Teo got repack again!
haiz...no matter do how many part time job
earn how much also not enough to spend

thanks to everyone that care about me
when i rant about things that piss me off
THANK YOU XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day