Today I slept till 10am something
very long time didnt sleep well
feels good =)

now Im having dilemma
I dont know I should skip 1 Sept class or not
the class is from 9am to 12pm
so after class I still can rush up to Genting
but, I promise princesses that 31 August
they will overnight in Gohtong Jaya

yesterday I just realise that
I will be skipping this week's and next week's class
then 15 Sept I will be skipping too
because of the 30 hours famine
I will be barred from examination
I didnt realise that I will be skipping so many classes
unless this saturday class can change to weekdays night class
but still not sure whether can change or not

I wanna spend a night with the princesses
but my class...
seriously dont know what to do now

give me a miracle...
hope Saturday class can change to weekdays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day