today is the first time I can come back at 5.30pm
normally I have to work till 7pm or sometimes 9pm
Supervisor was upset over something
so she decided to come home earlier
weee~ happy happy!
I was falling asleep while doing scanning
do repetitive work seriously put you to sleep zzzZZZzzz

this weekends will be working at One Utama
Catherine and Tom have to go Ipoh
so the boss will be coming to see how we work
ahhhh I hate it!!! >.<

I cant attend fans club meet up this sunday again
I miss few meeting already I think...
like lost contact with what is going in fans club
and is like been ages I didnt meet the princesses!!!
then hor I miss all the aunties too...
and aunty Geri's kids...
=(

data entry job, tomorrow is my last day =)
dutch lady, next weekends are my last day =)
then Im free during weekends...
hope when Im free, then got few meet ups lo
I scared when Im free, there's nothing for me to attend haha!
when Im working, there's lots of things happen on weekends =/

the HR of the logistic company asked me when is my semester break again
she wants me to go back and work
honestly, if I have a choice I will never wanna go back and work
but I didnt tell her that la...
I said see how lo, anything just call me =p
later only i find some excuses to reject her haha!

As for "Tong Sam Fong Pou", watched till episode 37 last night
Alfred died, and I cant stop my tears flowing out...
ahhhh...their diary part really very very sweet!
I dont think if this incident happen on me
my bf wont wait for me for two years
=/

okie, time for "Tong Sam Fong Pou"
today will finish the last 3 episodes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day