150907

today is the day of starving haha!
woke up at 6.30am
check my luggage
then went and eat!
had fish ball noodles, then wait for Aunty Geri

we reached the stadium around 9am
we are the first group to arrived!
waited for the others...
around 9.30am or 10am, we line up to register

17 people in a group
Im in the same group with Chye Li, Aunty Geri, Aunty Christie
Akiko, Michelle, Chooi Ee, Paulian and others
our group is number 66
team leader is Eric Tang
we bullied him like nobody business hahaha!
sorry la...but really cant control myself not to tease you =p
he is a very blur, sometimes quite irresponsible leader

the camp tee is orange in color
we can still eat as long as is before 12pm
so I went and grab something to eat hehe!
ate a tuna bread and drank sugar cane
that is my last meal before famine 30 hours started

the 13 finalist of Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2007 joined the camp too
I wish I could have their heights haha!
they have nice skin too...

The emcees of the famine camp are William and Qing You
dont ask me who are they because I dont know them hahaha!
heard that they are the emcees for the past few years' camp
the main point of mentioning the emcees is because...
I like one of the emcees, William
Princess Jia Xin like Qing You
ya, we dont know them but still to us somehow they are quite charming =p

William is the chinese speaking emcee
whereas Qing You speaks in English
later I found out that William's english not bad too
besides both of them, there are few 988 DJs too
Im not 988 supporter, so dont really know them hehe!

we have few activities, and some talks about the urban area's children
all those photos really very very touching
even though you felt super duper hungry
but looking and thinking about those children
you will feel guilty to eat

they do not have clean water to drink
they have to walk two hours to get a bail of water
they have to walk two to four hours just to go to school
they do not have food to eat
they do not have clothes to wear
they do not have a proper shelter
they do not have medical treatment when they need it

is not that by going to this camp only know their needs are not fulfill
but it is a motivation for you to keep starving
when you are having nice food here
children out there might not even have food to eat!
It is a very strong motivation for me to forget how hungry I am

we also played human wave and banana dance during the ice-breaking session
Elaine said I look cute when I dance banana dance =___="

at night, is the concert time!
Singers that came are Prince Teo, Fish Leong, Francisco Peter, Daniel Lee
Im not there because we went out to Dataran Merdeka
we DID NOT curi-curi go out hehe!
Aunty Kelly asked for permission to go out

we took LRT to Masjid Jamek
and walked to Dataran Merdeka
the lights on the buildings are very nice
has been a long time I didnt go that area
so didnt know have such nice lighting hehe!

we cannot stand somewhere near the stage
in fact we are really very far from the stage!
anyway, Prince Teo can feel our supports ba hehe...

didi some crazy things in dataran merdeka
Jia Xin and me dance under the spot light hahaha!
we shouted and jumped when Prince Teo came out
why jump? to grab his attention!!!
we do not have 180cm height so have to jump =p
A Teng, Joey and Rachel take turns to stand on the stool
holding the banner to grab his attention
and I think he saw us...

after his performance, we went back
they closed the road so we can lie down on the road haha!
we took group photo then walked back to the LRT station
I wish I have digital camera with me
then I will have snap the building with lights
or probably really lie down on the road
and snap the photos haha!

reached the stadium around 1.30am
I realised my luggage was not there!
sorry to disturbed Yee Sian who already slept
found my bag and went out to the corridoor

we have to sleep along the corridoor
washed my face, changed clothes
chit-chat a lil with Chye Li
then ZzzzZZZzzzzZZ

160709

woke up at 6.30am AGAIN!
ahhh I only slept for 3 hours
the floor was hard so is not a good sleep
but we are not suppose to be enjoying right?

have to line up to brush teeth
I dont know what tooth paste my mom gave me
it was sealed! so have to borrow tooth paste from a lil girl behind me
then, went in the stadium
was really very bery sleepy...

first activity is simple yoga session
there's meditation session
I nearly fall asleep during that session haha!

some activities and talks again
then 12pm is our free time
chit chat with Chye Li and Jia Xin
Princess Jia Xin shouted suddenly
saw her Qing You lo...
then asked them can take photo with them or not
answer is later can? now have things to do
hmm..nvm, will kacau them later haha!

Aunty Kelly they all started to form human train
all NFC members joined in and others too!
It was a very long human train, It was fun XD

then, performance by handicaps from "Shuang Fu" and "Mei Men"
I felt very touch to see their performance
they are so possitive and strong!
It was a very nice performance
my tears flow out when the Principle of "Shuang Fu" cried
very touching T_T

after that, is a performance by Daniel
He's blind but good in singing!
everyone switch on their handphone camera flash
and it looks like stars in the sky
very nice and the atmosphere is warm and romantic
He couldn't see all this but I think he felt the atmosphere
He said he felt like he's having a concert =)

they gave us a evaluation form
while people are filling up the form
Chye Li, Jia Xin and me went and take photo with the emcees haha!
dont know why Qing You said is better to take photo behind the stage
=__="
is a group photo but nvm...
Jia Xin stands beside her favourite emcee
Im stand besides my favourite emcee
Chye Li in the middle haha!

after taking the photo, William asked "how's the photo"
I said, "why? not nice can take again?"
I think he didnt reply...
then I asked him whether he starves for 30 hours or not
he said of course! *push me* ok la dont talk de...
=____="
Qing You is the more serious emcee compare to William
William has a good sense of humour

our team leader, Eric didnt bother to ask our names on the 1st day
the camp nearly ended only wanna ask us for give our infos
he ar busy collecting the autographs from Astro Pageants on his t-shirt
his groups also got 17 girls mah
didnt wanna even know our names
so kena tease by us haha!

We had vitamilk, coco flavour soya bean
something like twiggies but banana flavour
and one nutritious pack
none of it are something I eat
=/

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
YEAHHHHHH!!! is 6pm!!!
we had starve for 30 hours!!!
YES 30 HOURS MAN...
Im soooooo proud of myself haha!
before attending the camp
I was thinking I will faint
but NO, I STARVE FOR 30 HOURS!
lalalalalala~ happy happy XD

I was holding back my tears
when they show us the slide shows of the whole camp
but then when I went and hug Akiko
she cried, so my tears started to flow out too
all of us start crying haha!
it was very very touching...
later on, found out that it was Aunty Kelly started to cry
then everyone cried too...
should record that memorable and touching moment
we hugged each other...

went off earlier because Raymond was there
drop off Chye Li then I have to follow him to studio
had a plate of fried rice and limau ice as my first meal =)

It was not very tough to starve
couldnt get enough of sleep makes me feel terrible
the whole day I was like blurring...
is like my soul is not with me haha!

funny thing was Vicky called Aunty Geri as Jiayi
hungry till blur @_@

a meaningful and touching event
maybe can propose to Aunty Kelly
NFC every year should join famine 30 hours
regardless Prince Teo will be the guest artist
because this is about doing charity right?

NFC famine fighters all of you are great!
Im glad that I joined Famine 30 hours
XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day