290907

dear is nice because he came and fetch me to USJ
thanks a lot =)

reached USJ around 3pm
watched "Wu Dong Quan Cheng"
then went out to wait for Aunty Geri

reached Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2 around 6.30pm
eat something with Aunty Geri's family
hmm...honestly I felt paiseh leh haha!
then Kelly, Elyn and Pinky came...
A Teng they all came after them
that moment really felt lonely
probably is because Im not one of their gang?
we do greet each other, talk or laugh together
but still not very close lo...
so felt that Im alone =/

a group of green angels gather in the restaurant
coincidently, the guys who pull the tricycle also wear green t-shirt
so will people mistaken we are the ones who pull tricycle?
hahaha XD

walked to the butterfly park
met up with the others...
saw the long-time-no-see Suat Yee!!!
Jia Xin!!! Chye Li!!! Mei Fenn!!!
hahaha happy happy =)

around 7.15pm, green angels walked to our reserved area
we sat on the field, start taking photos...
talk, laugh, dance! haha =p

although we didnt pay attention when the VVIP gave speech
but we do clap and cheer for them lo haha!
when the datin giving speech
there's blackout so NFC started to sing...
no doubt sure is Prince Teo's songs lu...
and we lighted our camera flash or touch light
put it under the Zheng tea bottle...
consider as our NFC's "Ying Guang Bang" hehe!
not bad de ar...looks nice =)
at least it attracted some photographers snap our photos haha!

there's dance performance...
hmm...dont really like their costume =/

Prince Teo sang "Wang Zi", "Xiao Wu Gui", "Cuo Le Zai Cuo"and "Ru Guo"
then start signing session after that...
I do not have cd for him to sign
because mine was signed in Sarawak
thanks a lot to Jia Xin and Vicky!!!
MUAKZZZ ^_^

dear suddenly called me and said wanna fetch me
so meet up with him and went for supper
the mamak stall dont have tom yam =(
so I didnt eat anything although Im starving haha!
Im half dead lo...wanted to take bath and sleep more than eating

I wanted to drive back home from mamak stall
which is located behind our house...
the journey not very far la...
so I think I can drive home safely haha!
this is the only way for me to learn driving =p
so I drove home...
went around the taman for 3 rounds
I felt great haha! =)

went home, took bath, slept with the wet hair =(

300907

didnt had enough sleep
but still have to force myself to wake up
ada NFC meeting in Sky Cafe...

again, Aunty Geri came and pick me up
thanks a lot Aunty Geri
MUAKZZZ to you too ^_^

reached Sky Cafe, started chit-chat with Princesses
NFC decided to adopt a kid for 5 years
and now we are planning programmes for annual gathering
looking forward to the annual gathering

Aunty Kelly they all wanna go Singapore Hit Awards 2007
now I depend on whether parents let me go or not
if they say can, then I think Im going haha!
pray pray pray...

gathering in Sky Cafe today seriously FUN!
I like the talks, laughters...
all of us got not enough sleep, but then we talk non-stop
and today the amount of people attended was ok
I mean not too much not too little...
hmm...if all of us can meet two times a month
it will be very very fun haha!

awww~I will miss all of you
MUAKZZZ to everyone ^_^

thanks Aunty Kelly for the reserved area
thanks Aunty Geri for the transport hehe!
thanks Princesses for giving me such fun moments
XD XD XD

Mr Teo, we wanna meet each other more than wanna meet you leh
macam mana ar? hahahaha =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day