after famine 30 hours camp
I crave for food more lo...
feel like biting some snacks
cham cham

Im still craving for bak kut teh haha!
wanted eat bak kut teh since the day I entered camp

I have my manly voice again
is a result of shouting in the camp haha!
Im having flu too...
Mama called me, she said "wah, come back from camp sick dy?"
ahhh...hope Im not sick lo...

Pauline
I felt very bery hungry 2hours after the camp started haha!
stomach felt pain probably a lil gastrik pain? hmm...
but still can tahan lo, lack of sleep kills me
didnt enough sleep really very cham

haha not purposely put those photos up to gik sei you la
hmm...when you come back hor, come to KL
then we go makan, sing k, shopping sama-sama ok?

Genise
Im his student 3 years back
then started message each other
that's how we know each other
and how we started our relationship
more precise elaboration in older post
I think
you can read it, malas to write it again haha!
paiseh ya...

Miin
I admit that we are not as close as last time
probably is because recent events you are not with us
but for coming events, if you could attend
we can still crazy together de...
you are still part of our group
dont worry ya, we will always remember you
have faith in our friendship ok?

thanks to Maan and Char Sew still care for me
whether I died of hunger or not hahahaaha!
I sudah buka puasa lu... =p

time for hungry Princess to eat
tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day