BORING BORING BORING
finish watching "Sui Yuet Fong Wan" and "Wu Dong Zhuan CHeng"
feel like watching "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei"
but malas to load...

Is time to start reading for mid term
Is time to start searching for information for assignment
so why am I shouting boring?
why Im not starting on anything yet?
I DONT KNOW...
I hate being a slacker
I need motivation!
I should have self-motivation right?
ahhhh what am I talking now?
contradicting and showing you all how stupid am I
haha =p

I decided to start doing assignment starting tomorrow
since I got nothing to do
I hope it works la...haha!

can you people just get out of my life?
can you people just stop making my life miserable?
you all are making me feeling miserable!
who do you think you are?
you all do not deserve to get what you want from me
GET LOST!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day