finally got the group photo from Jia Xin
I hate my hair in this photo =(

thanks Jia Xin for cutting this part out for me haha!
he looks better in person...
William put his hands behind my back
I felt nervous hahaha!!!
me very wu liao hor?
sorry la cant help it =p

honestly hope to see him again
dont know what he usually does...
what is his job actually?
hosting? but seldom see him...
probably he got his own job
hosting in famine 30 hours is just his contribution for charity
ahh...whatever, will see we got fate or not haha!

I felt very pening now
is like dont know when I will fall down from my chair
I dont know why I felt sick after famine camp
flu, a lil fever, headache...
Im weird =/
currently doing Research Methods homework
all the questions are weird lo...
when do we use mean?
what is the advantage and disadvantage of mean?
wth is all these? @_@
add on to my headache
*faint*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day