happy-go-lucky Jiayi is back!!!
*use broom to chase away the crying baby Jiayi*

THANK YOU TO PRINCESSES, FRIENDS AND HUNNY!!!
ALL OF YOU ARE THE BEST
BIG HUGS~

Im okie now...
no point continue my miserable life
will make it as colourful as possible!
XD

mama brought back company's digicam
so....this is what I did with it =p



my bedroom. there's a board for me to put little things
I havent finish drinking all the Zheng tea
so put these two first haha!


so far this is my favourtie flavour




this rabbit already teman me for 20 years! =)


Suat Yee, I got chicken little too
next time I bring it and make friends with your A Ji haha!
Hunny, the strawberry piggy VERY BERY cute!!! =)
Im Princess Piggy...


take a lots of my photos
but didnt wanna post it up...
scared will chase all of you away hahaha!!!
no matter how sad am I
no matter how many nights I cried
when I think of the caring friends
It put a smile on my face
THANKS a lot my friends XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day