HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!

Prince Teo finally leave message in forum

Halo~~~ Happy Moon Cake Festival!!! I am now in China, Hang Zhou. A beautiful city and will be working for whole day!It's nice to be here and celebrate this festival in different country! haha...So... You guys must eat a lot Moon cake ya! Enjoy your day and gather with your family!Cheers!

nic
2007/9/25

I didnt bring back any mooncake
so no mooncake on mid-autumn festival
anyway Im not a big fans of mooncake
I dont like to eat red bean and got yolk de mooncake
dont like kua chi...
since Im so ma fan so better dont eat haha!

I still remember when Im staying in Cheras...
my friends will come to my house
we will "cook" the leaves...
play with lantern and candles
light up the house...
is a night full with laughters
but nowadays dont see this anymore
seldom see kids play with lanterns and candles
I miss my primary school life...
life full of laughters with lots of friends
XD

dont have any special programme today
will have dinner with Leng and Su Ann
hmm...should buy some candles and light up our house?
hahahaha will see how =p

last night was seriously very very very very HOT!
cant sleep lo...
but hor, I dreamt of Prince Teo haha!
the dream straight away started
Im chosen to go on stage to play game with him
Im suppose to hide myself in a bag
which I dont know why haha!
then someone open up the bag
there's a lot of snakes in there!!!
ahhh very geli to see those snakes...
I got bitten by one of the snakes
and very dramatic, I faint
hahaha...

surprisingly he carrys me to hospital
and he calls my parents...
then hor, he keeps calling my name...
and I was too weak to talk
so didnt reply him...
then I forgot what happen
I can only remember he was with me all the time

I take it as a sweet dream haha!

Christy, you are fine!!! XD
hope you faster recover...
and can enjoy nice foods haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day