IM PREGNANT!!!

got a shock?
haha it was just a dream
but it felt so real...

dont know why I dont feel sweet or happy at all in the dream
I felt weird that suddenly there's something swimming in my stomach
and the weird part is I dont know anyone in my dream
my "husband", my "family"...
dont know who are they @_@

dear woke me up at 9am
had bak kut teh for breakfast!!!
haha yeah finally can eat bak kut teh =)

went to 1U to watch Knocked Up
It is about one night stand
and the girl got pregnant after two months
both of them are not ready for it
but at last they got together and raise the baby together

I like one part where Pete and Debbie quarrelled
Pete went and watch Spider Man 3 himself
Debbie was angry because he didnt watch with her
Debbie: why dont you watch with me?
Pete: because I want my own time...
Pete: just to get away from you and the children
Debbie: you can ask me to watch it with you
I love Spider Man too...
Pete: ok, next week we go and watch together then
Debbie: no! I dont wanna watch anymore. why must I ask you to ask me out only you do it? can't you do it without me asking for it?
Pete: I dont know what I can say anymore

the conversation almost like this...
very familiar scene to me...
dont know what he thinks about it when he watched it

came home after the movie
I felt sick...
feel like throwing out
very headache and I dont know why

not only feel sick, my heart dont feel good too
something happen and I seriously dont like it
very obviously Im UNHAPPY
why always make it like Im the only one that have this kind of feelings?
why always is like Im making everything big?
why always like I like to get angry or sad?
I dont like to get angry or sad of course!!!
but why cant you try to do something???
how many times do I have to mention it out?
why do I have to mention? cant you see???
ya what you did was very good!
dont reply and leave me alone to face this all by myself
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....!

can anyone tell me, can I lock my post in blogspot?
got this function in blogspot?
I hope got...

I feel like crying out loud...
I wish Im in Serdang now
at least I could lock myself in my room and cry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day