last night was very worried about Research Methods quiz
I dont understand what the notes are talking about
miss the first class because I went to Melaka
seriously blur and dont know what to do

wanted to wake up at 9am to study
but then wake up at 11am =_="
started to feel nervous
read through the notes for few times
still dont know what is it about @_@

had lunch with dear
went to college for Feature Writing class
had to write feature article on "How to study smart"
=______="
I finish the article in an hour
and started to memorize the notes for Research Method

MIRACLE do happen sometimes
I scored 14/15 for the quiz haha!
of course I didnt expect I can score
some of the questions I tembak
luckily Thiru asked me to memorize the table
and it did helps,thanks Thiru =)
suppose to get 15/15
but lecturer does not accept my answer
anyway, 14/15 is good enough for a blur and last minute study
haha XD

next monday got quiz again
cannot slack anymore =(
every week got quiz somehow is good
at least I will study haha!

famine 30 hours is this saturday!
Im not sure will I faint or not haha...
honestly I dont think I can starve
normally when Im very hungry
I will rush my housemates to have earlier dinner
probably this will be a good training
err...train to starve?
hmmm...whatever haha!
I think I will be bringing my notes to study
knowing myself well that I might not touch the notes at all
but just bring la =p

oh ya must mention this
I was day dreaming in Research Methods class
ya Im a honest girl, I admit I day dream haha!
was thinking of Prince Teo and Fish Leong
their duet song "Zai Wo Sheng Ming de Mei Yi Tian"
then I felt that Im moving left to right
at first, I thought Im sleepy so Im dizzy
but then one of my classmate said
"Sir, do you feel the ground is moving?"
then, all of us were like "YES!"

actually all of us felt that
but then we thought we were sleepy haha!
turns out that the ground is moving
because of there's tsunami warning in Indonesia
we asked to end the class earlier
because we dont want to die in college hahaha!
lame reason right? thats why lecturer continue teaching
=_="

we really can never know what is going to happen
so must appreciate what you have now
appreciate your loved ones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day