the palace become quiet jor...
Princesses some busy with exams
some busy with tests or assignments
especially Princess Pauline...
you killed your lecturer dy because he always ban your work?
hahaha...

will have quiz on wednesday
friday cousin sister getting married
saturday going to meet princesses and Prince Teo

Im having my mid term on 5th and 10th October
then will have almost one week holiday
because of Hari Raya...
dont really like Hari Raya fall on my birthday =(
although is holiday but I dont like it...

I felt very dizzy now...
dont know what is wrong with me
after famine, dont feel well...
@_@

NFC will adopt children for 10 years!
at first 5 years then now change to 10 years
Aunty Kelly said because got good responde...
I was just mentioning to Raymond that why not we adopt a child
I nearly register with world vision
then NFC wanted to adopt...
so I join NFC lo...

dont know how much per person have to pay
will have a meeting for it...
hope is not too costly la

wanted to support PHUNK last event
it will be in Laundry Bar, the curve
but then I got no transport to go home after that
haiz...why I dont have a car???
=(

*crawl to bed*
zzzZZZZzzzzzZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day