Princess Jiayi cooked today!
this should be a big headlines...
my mom was in shock when I said I wanna fried rice for lunch
Im well known for being a piggy...slacker...
so nobody believe I will fried rice for lunch
=__="

the fried rice was tasteless...
ate it with a very sad heart
the last spoon was somemore added some tears in it
why got tears?
is all because of his message...

I miss him very badly...
but Im being very stubborn
still hoping for something that he has not do yet
then think of what happen to Chye Li
felt very bery angry about her case...
I WILL DEFINITELY SLAP THAT PERSON IF I MEET THAT PERSON!

besides all this saddening cases
the new housemate suddenly say wanna move out!
she just move in for like only 2 weeks
now wanna move out?
if you are not sure about your job or what so ever
DO NOT MOVE IN AT ALL!

Chan Kwok Fai's songs triggers my tears...
I thought I will feel better after crying
I thought Im already okie...
Jiayi suddenly become a very sad person
she's not like that, she the happy-go-lucky person
where is she?

saw this picture from stickgal's blog
this picture is so true!
sweet things do not last for long
=(

can everything stop turning bad?
can everything run smoothly?
can I have the say for my life?

life is so miserable...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day