::Random Thought::

when your job is your interest
it is something happy
but sometimes it is not how you think...
or it all depends on what kind of boss you get?
hmm...=/

what kind of job will I get?
what kind of boss will I work for?
will my salary enough to support my expenses?
can I get along with my colleagues?
a lot of questions as I cant predict my future

worried that I cant graduate with CGPA 3.0
my psychology lecturer gave me grades that pull my CGPA down
thank you very much! >.<

Raymond on Ering magazine
honestly quite yeng lo...
happy for him, this is what he wanted =)

but I dont like the information in there
not fully accurate lo...
especially the part they wrote
"I ask him to teman me sms till 12am on my birthday"
since when got this kind of thing happen?
and some facts in there not accurate at all
now I know how reporters write stuff
and why artistes got so many gossips
good in twisting everything

Im waiting to see next issue
because there's a section people can ask questions
so wanna see the siu mui mui will ask what
msn, hp number....? haha!
he better pandai answering the questions

Project PHUNK

The initials "PHUNK" stands for "Providing Hospis Understanding N Kare". They are organizing a project to raise funds for Hospis Malaysia, a non-governmental organization which provides palliative care services. They also hope to raise awareness of palliative care amongst the society. This project is done by the Semester 4 students of Diploma in Communication, Taylors College PJ.

Now, they have their own official t-shirt!!!
It is cool and only cost RM20!
The PHUNK T-shirt comes in 4 sizes:
Ladies M (Baby Tee, 36), Unisex M(40), L(42), XL(44)


Can contact them at projectphunk@gmail.com

They will be having a garage sale at Taylors College Campus
11th and 12th September 2007
if you are free, pay them a visit and support them ya =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자