went to Mid Valley with Leng and Mama
had facial in New York Skin Solution Centre
I have to start searching for part time job
in order for me to go facial at least once a month
I think I need it...

then walk around the mall
saw Vincci accessories shop
spotted these two stuffs



yes! yes! yes! Princess! =)

the princess necklace is nice right??
saw it in gold, I dont like gold stuff lo
so asked the girl there got silver one or not
luckily got! haha very bery happy XD

buying this necklace reminds me of something
my mama has been calling my dad as King
since the day they got married!
and my dad called my mom as Queen lo...
so Im the Princess for like many years already
everyday hearing them calling each other
but today only I realised myself as princess haha!
Im a slow poke =p

besides this Princess necklace, got the word Queen too
probably go back and buy it when I got money hehe!
buy for my mom, hope she will like it...

seriously hate Saturday class
the feeling is like on holiday already
but then suddenly saturday morning has to attend class
>.< annoying...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자