why till now still receive nth from you?

was crying in the room while looking out the window
stare at the street lights...
Myfm broadcast the song "Ming Zhi"
it makes me cry lagi teruk

the song reminds me of our memories...
is has been a long time you didnt sing to me
you stop collecting our movies tickets...
you wont wake up and have lunch with me
you will always surf friendster, busy replying ur fans messages
but will not spend time reading my blog
we have lesser and lesser memories...
we also have lesser and lesser photos...
I really wonder do you think about all these?
probably you do think about it
but it is just not important to you...
a very small matter...

Im really unhappy, really sad sad sad
why dont you take it seriously?
you thought is a small matter?
well, not to me...

It is not fun at all, moon...
I seriously hope you can be more sensitive
can be more jin zhang for me...

whole day I had tried to maintain smiley face
tried to concentrate in class...
listen to what honey said, dont feel miserable...
but I failed...deep down my heart Im sad

Im happy that I cried just now...
at least is a kind of release
although problems have not solve
but felt much more better...

there are a lot of words I wanna pen it down
but when Im facing the scene...
I dont know what to write...

when you are emo or sad...
radio station will broadcast a whole long list of emo and love songs
which will triggers your tears...
T_T

thanks to Princesses, friends and honey for being so caring
I appreciate it a lot...
but really sorry to make you all worry
I want to be happy, Im trying...
Im waiting for problems to be solve
unfortunately nothing has been done
=(

Im overeacting?
Im too sensitive?
whatever...

I mind thats why Im sad and I cried

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day