edited*



actually listening to undang undang not that boring wor...
is better than what I thought...
the first speaker was good in lame jokes haha!
at least make me laugh then not so sleepy =p
second speaker very serious...
but overall was not very boring as what I thought

now I have to read read and read the book
hopefully by this friday I can go for the test =)

met Sherene at the driving centre
didnt expect to meet her lo...
got yuan fen haha!

Paulene, good thing must give credit de haha!
I hope time flies then you can come back =)



took some silly faces and stupid jumping
but deleted it cause Im not satisfied with it
so posted this as usual photo haha!



took this when I chat with Mei Fenn
Mei Fenn, call me more often...
then you can see more photos of me holding handphone haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자