another pictures post...


theboyfriend gave me this when he reached my house
he said is my birthday cake =___="


was chatting with Chye Li
haha didnt know I can still take photo while talking?


after wishing me happy birthday

after giving me the muffin from gardenia
this is what theboyfriend did...
=___="


you play game, I take photos!


suddenly realise there's self - timer in this camera
so started to use self - timer...




standing in front of the mirror

thinking hard what to pose...
then think of this...
nice?




I scared of dogs but I like dog's soft toys =p


brother's and my baby time's soft toys


favourite rabbits =)

the right rabbit represents me
when I can say nothing to something I dislike


I did this in Pavillion


Ham Ham!!! the very fat ham ham hehe!




wanna see the silly or stupid side of Princess Jiayi?
ok 1, 2, 3!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TADA!!!





silly right? haha...
was playing with the self-timer...
trying some jumps but fail a big time
really looks ugly =(

ok, stop laughing people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자