back from Singapore!
took me few hours just to upload photos to blogger
the line sucks =(

woke up at 5.30am
reached bangsar around 6.45am
so went and had breakfast with parents

met up with Chye Li and Xiao Juan
then met up with Aunty Kelly and others...
started our journey at 7.35am

I brought doggy along...
dont like the small pillow
doggy is more comfortable to hug =)




then both of us slept..
till Xiao Juan woke us up to get down the bus at the rest house




we reached Singapore! =)
get down at Novena Square which is located next to medical centre
and Novena Square itself is a shopping mall
I thought we will get down at a bus station hehe!

Aunty Geri will arrived a lil bit late than us
so we have to hang around with our luggages
met up with Vicky...
and realise that she got no sense of direction haha!
as in she dont even know where is the ATM machine
so I said "Vicky, you are fired! we will hire another tour leader =p"

had our lunch at Novena Square's food court
Chye Li, Czeer and me ordered this


"Zha Jiang" Mee, sucks =(


soursop, this is nice...


thanks Vicky for treating us these two dessert

we walked to the MRT station
their escalator very fast lo...



took from Novena to Toa Payoh
because Aunty Geri's house located at Toa Payoh


after getting down from the station
we have to walk for 15 mins to reach Aunty Geri's house
walk, walk, walk and walk...
FINALLY we reached!

lepak for a while in her house
then we have to walked back to the MRT station
because Vicky, Siew Ying and Poh Ying will bring us to see the landmark of Singapore, Merlion

we walked under the sun
thats why all of us were craving for cold water
then we walked in 7-11
and I spotted this drink, "whatever" and "anything"
"Whatever" is non-cabornated drinks...
"Anything" is cabornated drinks...
you will not know what flavour you will get...



continued walking to the MRT station
we walked through a tunnel...
saw lots of art works...













after all the walking, we saw merlion!


why the statue looks so small?
because all of us lazy to walk to where it's located haha!
I took this photo across the hmm....sea...=p

then I kinda force Chye Li to take this photo


me, me ME!


have to move around just to get the exact angle leh...
and have to face the sun too...
not easy hehe!

I think this one is called "Eyes on Singapore"
will open to public on March 2008
I thought we can book the cabin for Valentine
one cabin can fit 28 people
so probably princesses can have a gathering in the cabin
too bad it was fully booked...

look at this reminds me of "Eyes on Malaysia"
Mr Tan ar, when do we wanna go ar?
haiz...



Vicky said wanna show us big durian
and this is it...
what do you all think?
looks like durian?

went to Marina Square to meet up with Aunty Kelly they all
then went to Mini Toons because Fion spotted something cute
is Xiao Wu Gui speaker...
didnt snap photo of it sorry...
is a speaker that you can attach it to your computer

then we spotted this cute car...
is Kia, Picanto...


I spotted nice necklace from Four Skin and Mini Toons
but then controlled myself not to buy...
=(

walked again to bus station...
we have to take bus to reach where the award was held
by that time, my legs already very pain...
probably is because I didnt walk that much in Malaysia
I only walked for 5 mins to college everyday hehe!
I should do more exercise =p

we reached there around 7pm...



although we bought the cheapest ticket...
the view was ok...
as in it wasnt as bad as I thought...
I thought the seats will be high up...

I dont know what time the event started or ended
the first award is "The best new comers"
I started to shout already...why???
because of Evan Yo lo...haha!
he won! he's the best new comers!
BUT the weird thing is they give out this award to four nominees
give to four and you called this as the best???
this means that you cant even make a decision on who is the best?
Renee slept on me almost the end of the event...
when the host interviewed Evan Yo...
I asked Jia Xin to shout for me haha!
I cant shout because I dont wanna wake Renee up...
thanks a lot to Jia Xin for shouting for me haha!

Farenheit was the main reason for fans to go crazy that night
the stadium was full of their fans lo...haha!
Wu Zhun really very very handsome...
but my focus is on Evan Yo...
awww....his smile! XD XD XD

paid $38 for 4 hours event...
shouted till no voice...
saw Evan Yo...
princesses with me...
even without Mr Teo...
WORTH IT!!! =)


this is a big poster at the waiting hall...
camera not good so cant capture the whole poster...

we took van back to Aunty Geri's house
macam superstar's van haha!
what do we do in the van?
chat and 38 lo...haha!

there are 17 people in Aunty Geri's house
so have to wait for your turn to take bath
while waiting what do we do?
chat, chat, and chat! =p

slept at 5am and woke up at 8am I think...
wait for my turn to clean myself...
then went out for breakfast

we had Kolo Mee as breakfast...
this is the best meal I had in Singapore haha!
It tastes quite good compared to this first meal...
I realise that I didnt eat rice in Singapore...
three meals are all mee...

our bus is 11.30am...
quickly took photos and said bye to others


I know Im ugly in this photo...=(

was still excited when Im in the bus...
so snap some photos...






slept all the way back to Malaysia haha!


doggy is tired too...hehe!

thanks a lot to Aunty Geri, Aunty Kelly, Vicky, Siew Ying and Poh Ying for everything!
and thanks to Princesses too...
without all of you, this trip would not be fun!
and this trip prove that without Mr Teo...
hmm....by seeing other artistes
we still can have a lot of fun...haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day