helllooo~
dont know why recently dont feel like blogging
probably nothing to blog
this means my life is SO not interesting!
sobx sobx =(

yesterday went for prayers in Ampang's temple
then hang out at uncle's house
finally saw cousin sister's husband
hmm...really very big size! =p

next year 3 cousin sisters are getting married
next year is a good year to get married?
I think because is 2008?
I told mama is time to spot for dress to attend dinner haha!
an excuse to shop!!! XD

went for job briefing this morning
one is for Toyota event in Sunway Pyramid 2
one is for Astro Ceria, Berani Jadi Boss competition
have to answer phone calls...
hope everything go smoothly
then I will not have financial problem till year end haha!

Sunday Im going for undang-undang!
yes! one step nearer to my driving license haha =)

facebook is fun but...
not many friends sign up facebook!
so I got not many people to kacau
and even I kacau people some dont response leh...
sien =(

hmm....till next time!
buhbyezzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day