recently saw Lee Hom's Celcom advertisement on tv
SOOOOOOOO HANDSOME CAN?
XD

He's talented and the most handsome guy haha!

then saw this Celcom advertisement on the newspaper



a closer look...



why you are the spokeperson for Celcom?
why Hotlink didnt get you as the spokeperson?!!!
=(

Celcom went to my college to promote...
I saw lots of Lee Hom's posters...
I think whoever sign up then can get the poster
of course I didnt sign up just to get the poster...
if giving out CD then I might sign up hahaha!


just finish packing my luggage...
wanted to bring the soft toy - doggy...
mama said im too much =__="
I wanna hug something when Im in the bus lo...
doggy nice to hug mah...
me end up bringing a small and flat pillow
=/





SINGAPORE, HERE I COME!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day