there's lots of things happen this week
* I forget to bring charger to USJ
* Suddenly I have to register LAN subject on Tuesday
* theboyfriend borrowed his car to his friend and he bang it =(
* modem is not working. cannot online when Im in USJ T_T

Leng called me on Tuesday
asked me whether I wanna take LAN subject this semester or not
Im taking ADP, my department do not have lecturer to teach LAN subject
so we have to match our timetable with other faculties for LAN subject
now, I registered myself to take moral studies...
the classes fall on tuesday and thursday!!!
before that I only got classes on monday and wednesday
now I only got friday off!
=(

forgot my charger so I cant use my handphone
modem dont know what went wrong so cannot online
that means my life in USJ very cham!
I need to go online to do my assignments!
I want my handphone..
although not many people will call or sms me
but still I want my handphone to be alive haha

teman theboyfriend to Wisma OCM for rehearsal
chat with Sharlin and off we go to Pavilion
is Esprit's fashion show, fall collection 2007
saw quite a number of local celebrities
and lots of handsome and pretty models
I didnt go in the changing room...
because ALL OF THEM ARE VERY TALL!
sigh~

finally Im back to Serdang
can charge my phone and online!!!
=)

although this week things arent going well
but I would say this week is a see-handsome-guy-week haha!
saw my college's leng chai...
then today saw so many handsome models
and got my birthday card from Aunty Geri today
thanks a lot XD XD XD

not going for undang test tomorrow
because I not yet finish doing the 500 questions hehe!
everything postpone...

I hope my plans will not be ruin in the future
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자