after shouting out in last post
felt much better =)

now left one more assignment
hope can finish before next wednesday
then have to prepare myself for finals
Jiayi, gambateh!!!

Jia Xin and Suat Yee gambateh too!!!
XD

on 8 November, went to Aunty Geri's house
Aunty Geri is leaving!
ahhhh very very bu she de lo...

we had steamboat and BBQ...
went there with Akiko
the rest came later and we started eating...

as usual, chat chat chat...
basically talk about everything hehe!
hmm...now recall back
we actually talked about other artistes, not only Mr Teo
=p


Elaine and me
so ngam both of us wore black t-shirt that night =)


us with Aunty Geri


all the young young ones haha!

I miss Aunty Geri and her kids...
I wanted to hug Aunty Geri before I leave
but then I scared tears will flow down
so didnt hug her...

will miss Mandy, Renee and Dylan very much too
they are so cuteeee!
hope can go to Singapore to visit them... =)

I realise my friends in NFC are from different states
they are from Ipoh, Penang, and KL...
sometimes cannot meet all of them...
hmm...when can we all meet up?
I think it will be after spm and my finals
haha =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자