Assignments
4 down 2 more to go...

this morning bought back the modem from Gohtong Jaya
I thought just plug in then computer will auto detect
what I thought was proved wrong =(

called Mr Wong from DMC to ask for solution
he being very kind check out ways to solve my problems
million thank you to him!

for the first time I stayed back in college's computer lab to do assignment
thank god when I came home...
FINALLY CAN ONLINE!!!
ahhhhh~ you all dont know how happy am I...
USJ house has brought million of problems
and all those problems contributed to my high stress level

I just realise that my slipper in USJ house went missing!!!
seriously dont know what is wrong with this house's feng shui...
dont match me is it?
>.<

I asked theboyfriend to go time square on 11/11
wanna know is it really can buy Sony new camera for RM11.11
but he rejected my request...
haiz... =(

why Jay's new songs are so addictive?
everyday I will listen to his songs...
yes, only his songs haha!
very very niceeee... XD

got photos to upload
wait till I go back Serdang...

assignment time!
sad =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자