ended 3 days working for Toyota Road Safety Programme
these 3 days are like working in the hell...
we worked for an event management company that do not know how to manage an event
I nearly fainted when I know everything are not planned
you dare to call yourself event management company ar?

the supervisor dont care whether we get our food or not
dont even care about our feelings for standing for 12 hours
say got 1 hour lunch and dinner break and another hour for break time
TALK BIG!!! >.<

heard that Toyota wont employ them for their next event
because they saw what happen to us...
and they also saw how they "manage" the event

our event was held in front of Osim's shop...
watched Lin Chi Ling's advertisement for million times
"your legs are aching?"
my answer is YESSSSS!!!!!
please let me use usqueez!!!!
can see cant use, lagi feel bad =(

someone didnt care about me...
complain about my work...
and what I got was working is like that...
I know! but can I complain?
can I release it out to you?
after listening cant you just say something to make me feel better?
can let me feel that you are caring...?
you pity me for working till so tired?
or you just think that I dont deserve to get all these?
then tell my straight to my face...
so I wont hope and expect for something...


no love, nobody cares...
Im very very very very very tired
=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day