finally can see my new baby haha!






the ODM watch. I dont really like it =(



the key chain and the neck strap



present from Vicky and drinks from Singapore





two tickets to Rynn Lim's first concert =)
boyfriend said will go with me
hope he wont break his promise



fish eye effect

partial color
my baby!!!
XD
me! look sick =(

Im convincing boyfriend to buy T200
T200 is my favourite before Album T was launched
look more class than Album T...

my next target - change handphone!!!
I like to sms but now I hate to press the keypad
I broke my nails by pressing the keypad last week!
ahhh~ job job job, money money money!

because of Mr Teo and Album T, I have to save up
think positively, take them as motivation to save money ba!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자