I have decided to take up the Sony camera package
but now have to see my mama agrees or not
hope mama say yes...
=/

what do you guys think?
should I buy or shouldn't?


Tagged by Jeslyn

1. A movie that made you laugh
* dont know why I tried to squeeze the movie's name out but cant...paiseh =p


2. A book that made you cry
* none

3. A best friend
* hmm...dont have ba. anyone wanna be my best friend? haha!


4. A favorite childhood memory.....
* crazy with my bunch of girls =) miss those days a lot...


5. Your favorite animal
* dolphin

6. Your favorite food
* sushi for now...


7. An item of clothing you can't do without
* bras and panties haha!


8. Something you collect..
* nice paper or plastic bags


9. Your favorite store to shop in
* dont have specific shop

10. Your favorite flower
* like seeing any kinds of flowers but not getting flowers because I dont like to see my
flowers die off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자