just finished one report...

didnt sleep last night...
because in the middle of the night, my stomach started ache
so I spend more time in the toilet than my bed
from 3am till 9am T_T

then I was very worried about my presentation
what if my stomach started ache and I need to go toilet
how how how?

anyway, thank god nothing happen during my presentation
I was fine...till now =)

mama received an email from Sony...
saying first 200 customers can get Sony's new cybershot camera from RM11.11
the launch is on this Sunday at Time Square at 11.11am
I cant go...who willing to go and check it out for me?
if really can get the new camera in a cheaper price
then I will be happy to death haha! =p

okie time to hit the sack...
*walk to the bed like a zombie*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자