read Mr Teo's interview with Chinapress
Im too lazy to translate the whole interview
will just list down the important points

1. reporter: how much are you getting for endorsing Philip Morgan
Mr Teo: ok la. is a satisfying numbers.
reporter: did you save money to get married?
Mr Teo: I do have a saving for getting married all this while
reporter: do you plan to buy house in KL?
Mr Teo: nope, I dont think is a need for now. Im happy renting house now
reporter: did your salary increase?
Mr Teo: Im bad in numbers but I know got increase

2. Mr Teo's concert is not confirmed yet. heard that his concert may be held in Singapore and Indonesia too. he will be releasing another album in February 2008!

3. Mr Teo said he will be shooting new drama mid next year. this drama was written for him. the drama has to postpone because there are a lot of things were not confirmed about his concert.

4. his style for Philip Morgan poster this time is simple, clean and mature. this time he will have 4 to 5 different style for Philip Morgan.

now, my thoughts!
why wanna release an album in February?
probably is because Mr Teo got not enough songs to go around for his concert?
ahhhhhhh...Mr Teo ar, you know being broke very cham ar?
the more busier you are, the more chances of having 0 in my bank account!

as for his drama, Im kinda looking forward to it
written for him wor...
how will the story be?
hmm...

people, I seriously need a permanent part time job
as in work in a shop in a shopping mall?
money money money!!!
I dont wanna have 0 in my bank account!

Im happy for Mr Teo that he got so much to do next year
means his popularity is increasing lo...
but then my money will be...gone?
=/

now I pray that his promo tour will be after concert
*fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자