sad sad sad
Im sad and angry!!!

last night happily tell mama about the camera
then mama said we dont have any credit cards from the banks offered by Sony
Sony only works with 4 banks which are Maybank, RHB, Citibank and Standard Chartered
why why why?
why when I decided to buy but now Im not allowed to buy because of this small matter?
why when I decided to eat less save more money to pay for camera
but just because dont have the credit card I cant buy?

boyfriend told me his dad got RHB credit card
so I thought got a lil hope now...
BUT just now he said his dad cant swipe for so many things
he's paying other installment too...

WHY???? WHY IM HAVING THIS KIND OF LUCK?

last night was chatting with Wei Leng
and I really cannot tahan anymore...
I wanna rant it out in my blog!

why people with bad attitude can get good treatment from other people?
everyone know about the bad attitude but still, they still treat you good!
WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?
what is the point for being a good person?
good people will always being accuse for bullying the bad ones
the bad ones always created the pityful look
so 3rd party thought they were being bullied by others

IT IS JUST SOOOOOOOO UNFAIR!!!!
and I cannot take it anymore!
I f*cking dont like unfair incidents!

ya Im being jealous that why bad people get what they wants
can act the way they want...
other people can still talk good things about them
being spoiled by people around them...
did something bad and can still get angry
show attitude to other people
WHY?!!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH
ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>.<

is really stressful you know?
Im sick, cough + flu
assignments not done yet...
finals are coming really soon...
thought can get camera but cant...
and the bad attitude person appearing in my life
the worst thing is not only one but few of them
really feeling sick of all these...


I hate you, you and you!!!!!!
just go away from me!
even by listening to your voice
it triggers my anger!

=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자