still remember I got a hamster?
It's name is ham ham!
ok probably should change
call it fat ham haha!






fat like a ball




dont ask me why he's posing like that
he likes to climb up there and sleep
spider ham! haha =p




I love this photo

CUTE! XD


this is his another way of sleeping



I felt guilty that I had to cancel the meet up with Princesses
sorry girls...really very sorry =(

Im done with all the assignments
now have to prepare myself for finals
which is next week!!!

will have one paper on monday
and another two on wednesday
then I can enjoy holidays!!!
XD

these few days watched Romantic Princess
and Im in love with Wu Chun!
he's just sooooo handsome! hahaha~

Mr Teo still is my no.1 idol
but doesnt mean that I cant praise other artistes right?
=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자