wondering what am I doing during this weekend?

1st, snap photos


Prince Teo's Besta poster


close up


calendar 2008

2nd, studying for Monday and Wednesday quizzes





3rd, one last assignment



till now is not done yet because Im procastinating!!!
I know I shouldnt but really cant help it =(

4th, snap photos when Im bored of studying









5th, counting down to Christmas!!!



I love love love Xmas!
hope I can spend xmas happily...

IMPORTANT INFO for Princessess
venue and time to collect tickets for 《十分紅STAR LIVE CONCERT》

11月18日(日) 晚上6点正-晚上8点正 吉隆坡蕉藾双利广场
11月24日(六) 早上11点正-晚上8点正 吉隆坡万达广场
11月25日(日) 晚上7点正-晚上9点正 怡保Ipoh Parade
12月2日 (日) 下午1点正-下午3点正 Selayang Mall
12月9日 (日) 下午1点正-下午3点正 Seremban Terminal 1
12月16日(日) 下午1点正-下午3点正 Time Square

所有的入门票可以在所有造势活动的前1个小时前领取;而《十分红演唱会2007》的指定电台988以及ntv7的特派员也会透过特别的游戏环节送票给群众。

Tickets can be collected an hour before the event starts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day