111207

Day 2 in SLC Camp

have to gather at 7am
we did some exercise then played "Captain Ball"
Im not good in sport...
so I was running up and down for the ball
but then it does not help at all
at last I decided to just stand at a spot
and tried to grab the ball whenever it falls at my spot
our team, Champ 13 won the game!!!
bravo~ XD

then is our breakfast time
activity after breakfast is to complete few tasks
and take the average time to see which group is the winner


first game is to pour water into a pipe that full of holes
so two balls in the pipe will flow out...
which group's balls flow out the fastest will win this challenge

I was closing the holes at the bottom of the pipe
so I was like a seed of a plant...
had been given a lot of water so I can bloom into flower
basically, I was all wet!
anyway I like this game a lot hehe!







yeah finally the ball is out!
our group, Champ 13 won this challenge!

next challenge is called "Sling All Over"
we have to move the rope from the first person to the last one
who pass the rope the fastest win the challenge







then, we moved on the the 3rd challenge which is the "Movie Charade"
climbers have to climb to the pail which has few movies' names
he or she has to act the movie out so we could guess what the movie is
I forget who is the winner for this challenge...

after this, the challenge is called "Toxic waste"
have to save the poor octopus that is drowning in the toxic
we took almost 40 minutes to complete this task
and is a very bad record
anyway I believe all of us did our best
so win or lose is not important...

next challenge is the "Berlin Wall"
we have to support our teammates to the top...
poor Mr Francis, Rendy, Elaine, and Puteri
they got the most bruises from this challenge
because they are the base for us to climb up
thanks a lot ya =)


then, is "Wheel Watch"
we have to balance ourselves on a plank
the most difficult part is to maintain it for 10 seconds
our group members some are quite heavy
some are quite light
so it is very hard to find the balance
at last, Mr Francis wanted me to move around
and try to find the balance
thank god that we FINALLY maintain for 10 seconds
it was really tough as in I hold my breath for that 10 seconds
because I scared that will make a difference hahaha!

I think after all the challenges
we had our lunch...
the winner for all these challenges is UIU Fayette


next activity is "Abseiling"
when I found out that we actually have to climb up and walk down
I seriously freak out!!!
the rock climbing tower is as tall as 5 storeys building I think...
why camp must have all these activities about height?!!!

anyway, I still go for it...
climb to the top...
then I saw Ivy was saying she is scared
bla bla bla~
I was about to cry at that moment
Mr G, the trainer was trying to convince me is not scary
ok, when everything are set...
I lean back and walk down!
phew~ that leaning moment my heart almost jump out!
when I reached the land, Elaine gave me tissue
thanks girl =)

Jiayi conquered her fear!!!
XD XD XD


"Abseiling"



while we are doing "Abseiling"
the another team was doing "Orientaring"
"Orientaring" means we were given bearings
according to the bearings, we have to search the location of the alphabets

this is not a simple task
as if you get the second or third point wrong...
then you will get everything screw up
when is our turn to do this, it was raining...
we didnt stop searching even though it was raining...
see how tough Champ 13 is? hahaha!

at last we found all the alphabets
and we have to form a word from it...
the another group, UIU Fayette cheated us that the word is "Tolerance"
but brilliant teammates I have in Champ 13
figured it out that there were no "O"
and "Tolerance" only has 9 alphabets
where we got 10 alphabets!
so the word is "Resilience"

the activity after our dinner
is to act out the meaning of "Resilience"
It means a person is tough even though he or she gone through hard times
so our play was about...
two best friends in college
found their loved ones...
they started to date, then got married...
but they were still studying...
then they got children...
one of the girls even married to an abusive husband
undergo all these stress, these two girls still manage to pull it off
story ends when these two girls became grandmothers
and sharing their stories to their grandchildren...

I only got few photos about our play...


two girls are giving birth


the baby!!! guess who is the baby??


the baby is ME!!! hahaha =p


the play was hilarious...
I love our play a lot...
probably when I get the videos from Elaine
then I post it up here...

after the play, we got no more activities...
but then Jack owe Miss Padma a song
so we waited for him to perform =p
while waiting, take photos la hehe!




at first was Jack suppose to sing
but then they change it to everyone take turns to sing
=_________="
I lost my voice after Rynn Lim's Concert
until Im in the camp also Im still have the oh-so-sexy voice =p
why have to sing at this time??
issshhhh...

this singing session I realise few things
Mr Francis good in improvising lyrics...
Joy has a good voice...
although Rendy was quite shy to sing
but then he can sing too

after few rounds of singing, I ran away to brush my teeth
dont wanna sing already lo...
paiseh =p

day 2 ended with laughters
although I was scared of heights
and did not really enjoy that activity
but still, I did not regret coming to this camp
I think my girls will know what is the extra reason contribute to my happiness
haha =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day