121207

Day 3 in SLC Camp

ahhh the last day!
honestly, dont feel like going home yet
I feel like I wanna stay few more days here...
but well, can come here again

we supposed to gather at 7am
but then 6.20am nobody in my doom wake up!!!
I was like huh? normally they will switch on the light at 6am...
so Su Ann and me woke up and brush teeth
then the others already wake up when we are back

all of us dont wanna wake up
because all of our bodies were aching...
so all of us were late for the morning exercise


we have to poke our opponents' shoulder
Genius and Superstar is fighting hehe!
then, UIU Fayette go for "Flying Fox"
we the Champ 13 have to finish 3 different challenges
first challenge is called "Magic Stick"
It is again about balancing
but this time Im not the one in charge of balancing it haha!
It's Jack and Rendy's job...
we have to balance the stick from our chest level to the floor
we failed few times and finally manage to balance it...
good job Champ 13!



next challenge is "Spider Web"
all of us have to go through the "holes"
there are big and small ones...
and obviously bigger holes will reserve for bigger size people
they wanted to carry me to go through the small hole on top
but then failed...

so, I walked through myself the lower hole


we finish this challenges succesfully
and here comes the third challenge...
all of us have to stand on the log...
then we were given a topic
which is according to our name
A-Z from right to left...



yeah!!! we finished this challenge without failing it =)
then is the scary moment again!!!
I have to climb up that scary 5 storeys high tower
and fly down...
I was happy that last night we did abseiling
so I wasnt that scared...
I went up and chit chat with Mr G...
he asked me whether Im ok...
I said ok! nothing to fear about =p
flying fox only mah...right?
actually was trying to convince myself
is my turn to fly!
I screamed then found out it was not scary
lalalalalla~ again, Princess Whatever conquered her fear!
while others were still trying out the flying fox
Dr Steven did this...
Dr Steven is flying with wings =p
UIU's shout out is "Go Peacock, UIU"
so he was trying to be the peacock haha!!!
Flying Fox was our last activity...

we had our lunch, took bath and pack...
gathered at the dining hall...
and we were asked to present our feelings about 3 favourite activities
Elaine, Jack and Sasha were the presenters...

after the presentation, we thanked the trainers
and we gave a hug to everyone
off we go after all the touchy moments
a group photo before we leave the camp
I love and miss the camp a lot!!!
although Im two tone darker...
and seriously dislike to see myself in the mirror now...
but I did enjoy in the camp
meeting new friends...
heard that there is a second trip
I hope Im free that time so I can join!
SLC and all of us ROCKS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day