251207

I thought I will be emo-ing on Christmas day
because I thought theboyfriend cant be with me
but he make it! =)

woke up at 8am because theboyfriend asked me to...
BUT he woke up late!!!
luckily I called him if not I think I will have the worst Christmas



me in red because is Christmas!!!
hahaha~

went to Sunway Pyramid
I met up with my friends who are working for dutch lady
supposingly I can work for dutch lady
but too bad my holidays only start in December
ahhh money just fly off like that =(

honestly miss working with them...
hope we got chance to work together ya

we saw a lot of people standing in front of Giordano


why got so many people???


haha it turns out to be got 45% for all items

thats why everyone are going in to join the "War"


the stage in Sunway Pyramid



after that, we went to Cineleisure
had dinner in T.G.I. Friday







we ordered 3 course meal
I was not hungry so we share






Appertizer, Shrimp Martini

didnt take photos of the main course and dessert
busy eating hahaha!





after dinner, we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan, Greenbox
went there because is nearer to my house hehe!
sang for 4 hours, very satisfied!!!
XD

dont know why he didnt bring me to Eyes on Malaysia
can anyone tell me...
when will be the last day of Eyes on Malaysia?
I need to know so I can force ask him to bring me there
hmm..at least can plan when to go
I hope to go with friends too...

this is how I spend my christmas!
hmm...nothing special happen
but having a special person with me
everything seems to be great =)



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! =)

thanks Orange for buying souvenirs from Hong Kong
the handphone bag is cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day