today is Christmas Eve
another hour is Christmas!!!
Christmas is 2nd favourite day
my favourite day of course is my birthday haha!

like I mentioned before
I hope to have a white and romantic christmas
hmm...which sounds sooo impossible
so keep on dreaming Jiayi...

how do I spend my Christmas Eve?
went to Mama's office...
she got half day off
so we went to Mid Valley to kill time
as we still have to wait for my father...

MnG is like having a war in it...
clothes and bags are everywhere
=_____="
is like everything is so cheap or free in there!
I prefer Zara more than MnG...
got SO many things I want in Zara!

then walked to The Gardens
basically just walk walk see see...
mom bought lots of food from Marks and Spencer
I bought a silver shoe from Seed...
Im very very into silver stuffs XD

after Mid Valley, we went to brother's girlfriend house...
attend her house warming party...
food was not bad...
but kinda boring as we dont know anyone there
except brother's girlfriend and her parents...
they were too busy to talk to us =_="

got a call from Kah Lam
he told me what happen to my ex-best friend
why I call her as ex-best friend?
is because she has changed a lot!
as in her behaviour, attitude and thinking...

the person that I know is not there anymore
a kind, thoughtful, helpful and hardworking girl...
has transform into hmm...cant find any word to describe her
she's a stranger to me now...
I dont believe she can just changed into someone like that
felt really sad that she become like that...

anyway I still wish you all the best...

all of my friends out there...
May all of you have a merry merry xmas =)
I know all of you have been a good girl and boy this year
so Mr Santa, will grant some or all of you wishes...
well, I believe he will haha!

Merry Xmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day