watched Enchanted last night
have been longing to go for a movie for god knows how long

It is a well mix of fantasy and reality
Im also a girl that always hope for romantic love
yada yada yada...
but then I also know what is reality
I wont experience anything like the dramas I watched

people do say that life is drama
but then usually in a drama, they dramatize the story
so we the layman wont get those romantic scenes in real life

we dont really get guys in the drama in real life too!
as no matter how we fall in love with the character in the drama
even everyday we are dreaming to get a boyfriend like him in the drama
It may not happen as that is just a character in a drama

I love the ballroom part which is almost the end
Robert danced and sang! he changed!
awww~ SWEET!!!

I wanna watch "Alvin and the chipmunks"
and "The Heartbreak Kid"...

Christmas Christmas Christmas...
how will I spend my Christmas?
I would like to know too...

I always wanted a romantic white xmas
but I never had one...
will I get it?
hmmmm...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day