120108

This is Low family first wedding
I wanted to buy a dress for this wedding dinner
too bad dont have my size sigh~
anyway Im not the main person on that day
so nobody cares what I wear right? =p

the dinner was in Chui Heng Restaurant, Ampang





we reached the restaurant around 6pm
then bridegroom and the bride started to serve tea to uncles and aunties


mama and aunties


dinner started at 8.30pm
I didnt take photos of the dishes
because others started to eat once the dishes are served
paiseh to ask them to not to eat haha!



"Yaaaaammmmmmmm Seng!"


Parents, bro and me!
look at mama's face...
she drank red wine and you see the result haha!
everyone were asking her "Are you drunk?"
and she said "she's not"
she even prove to them that she can walk in a straight line
XD

ok now the young young ones photo session haha!


cousin brother's girlfriend
cousin sister and me

cousin brother, Kent and me

Qi Qi, Me, Li Yee

I dont know why Im closer to the younger cousin sisters and brothers
and I got a feeling that elder cousin sisters dont really like me
so I seldom talk to them...
this means that Im childish?
hmm...whatever


elder cousin sisters, her boyfriend and me

cousin sister, second from the left
is getting married end of this year
so another wedding for the Low family hehe!


I force them to cut the cake haha!


young young ones with the bridegroom and bride

old oldmature ones haha!

end this post with the leng lui from Low family
haha!

Im going to Ipoh next monday
the bridegroom side's wedding dinner

everyone were asking when am I getting married
I wonder why I will get this question
because Im only 20!
ok going to be 21 this year...
isnt it too young to get married now?
and I always say no money then dont get married
so for the next few years nobody will get a red bomb from me
haha!



damn the freaking HOT weather!!! =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자