Date : 29 March 2008
Time : 8pm
Venue: Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil

Ticket prices are set at RM260, RM200, RM150, RM 100 and RM80. (Ticket prices quoted exclude RM 3 handling fee)





For more information on "Nicholas From Now On Live In Malaysia", Please contact Star Planet Hotline at 603-92833667 or log on to http://www.starplanet.com.my/


got this poster from Vicky

this poster turn me on lo hahahaaha!
Im getting excited =p

suddenly felt that he's very handsome XD
from this poster, felt that his concert will be a magical journey
and he's the magician...

Mr Teo, princessess are as excited as you
all the best ya... =)

bad luck is back again...
problem just cant go away from me
I have to deal with this kind of shit

why nobody help me to handle it?
why nobody sayang me?
why when there's a problem nobody help me to solve it?
why those idiots have people to solve for them?

I didnt do anything bad till I deserve all these kind of shits right?

sorry that I combine something that make me excited
and something that make me sad together...

anyway this is how my life is...
when I felt super duper happy...
or at least Im not sad at all
shits come to me and make me feel frustrated or even sad

hot weather + shits = life sucks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day