had lunch with dear in DaoRae Korean BBQ Restaurant in Taipan




10 side dishes


marinated pork - 3 slices RM27


forgot what is the name
there's tauhu, few types of vege and their instant noodles
the soup is nice because is spicy!

we cannot finish this pot...
too much for us
anyway we learnt from this
and only order marinated pork the next time

the 10 side dishes really filling
you can ask for refill if you want

another nice thing about this restaurant
their service super nice...
after you paid your bill
one of the worker will press the lift for you
the rest will say thank you (in korean) to you
then their boss and the workers stand in front of the lift
wait till you get in and they say thank you again

I felt paiseh lo because the boss ran out to thank us too
this is what Malaysian should learn from others
Im not trying to say that all malaysians are rude
but then this is what we dont practice since young
I think people laugh at us when they see how Malaysian behaves


they got a Rain poster with his signature on it
reminds me of Simone because she's his fans

Love Korean food
Love everything about Korea
=)


Claude, I type wrongly in my shoutbox. The Hair Saloon is Hair Zone Studio in Ikano. The girl who did my hair is Yiki. I dont know what type of perm because she didnt tell me and I was blur enough not to ask her haha! I discussed with her and this is what I got. she didnt use the hot curler to perm my hair. mine was just those round thingy roll over my hair...hope to see your nice curls soon hehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자