Just came back from Langkap, Perak
is a small town near Bidor
attended my cousin sister's wedding dinner
ya second dinner because is the boy's side de

the weather was sooooooo freaking HOT!!!
till I nearly fainted...
only my cousin sister and me brought camera
so we became the photographer
and we have to stand under the sun to snap photos!!!
after all my hard work of avoiding the sun during the holidays
now Im tanned again =(

bridegroom's parents got a lot of brothers and sisters
so the minum tea session was very long...
girls out there, choose a guy with less relatives hahaha!

when I was told that wedding dinner will start at 5pm
I was super duper surprise!
eat at 5pm??? we just had lunch at 1pm!
another surprising part is all the guests were very punctual
they really arrived before 5pm...
thumbs up to them haha!

people in KL, when we said dinner at 7pm
they will only reached around 8pm
no wonder bridegroom's father was surprised...
that we started the wedding dinner in KL at 8.30pm
hahaha =p

Jia Xin spend a night at my house on Sunday
hmm...we talked a lot hehe!
then my dad sent her back home
and I realised something...
once I got in my dad's car I will start sleeping haha!
especially long ride, I will sleep during the whole journey =p

too bad we cant meet up with Chyeli due to some reasons
and Suat Yee too!!!
timing problem =(

Nicholas Teo Concert 29 March 2008
his first concert that all of his fans have been waiting for years
like what Chyeli mentioned in her blog
It supposed to be a happy thing
but I dont really feel happy at all...
why must be SO expensive?
yeah I shouldnt be complaining
because Im willing to pay...
So, all I hope is I wish it will be worth it
or not I will be VERY BERY dissapointed
Mr Teo, add oil ar...
we have to eat bread to save money
we stop going shopping because of you
we even use all of our angpao money! =p

photos will be up soon
sorry for the not very organised post
Im sleepy again...
the hot weather keep putting me to sleep
this is the time I wanna go back to Gohtong Jaya

I hate hot weather!!! =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자