went out with dear to One Utama
I wish Im the one who is going to buy things
but no...sad sad sad
dear is the one will be filling his wardrobe with new clothes
although haven solve the problem
and it bothers me a lot...
but I throw it aside and enjoy the date hehe!







he bought new clothes
he dye his hair
sigh~ jealous...

I wanna work wanna earn money!

gave a surprise to Princess Chye Li
didnt tell her Im going to 1U the night before
and yeah, she was in shock when she saw me
too bad cant talk much because she's serving customer
nevermind, we will have a long meet up next time

watched Astro award last night
ahhhh Bosco sooooo handsome!!!
*melt*

no matter where you go now
Chinese New Year songs are everywhere
but still, I dont get excited about Chinese New Year
six sense tell me I wont get lots of angpao money
hmm...probably I can only get lots of money with my own hands
I mean I have to work hard to earn money
well, that's nothing bad about it...
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day