140208

Valentine's day!!!
some people hate it very much
some love it to death
to me, a normal day...

prices of flowers and chocolate go sky high
so not worth it right?
theboyfriend knows I dont believe in receiving flowers
but then he still buy my flowers hehe!
he said is manners...
which I dont find any connection of that answer with V'day =p

clock strike 12am
he went to his car and bring in the flowers!
I was surprised because I didnt expect him to buy flowers


on the day itself, we put on the couple t-shirt that mama bought from Bangkok




then, we went to Sunway Pyramid
dine in Sake Sushi

didnt eat much...



my face...like fishball 0_0

theboyfriend needs to work
so I spent the next 7 hours in Klang studio
7 HOURS!!! I didnt realise Im there for 7 hours!
mushrooms grow on me and I looked grey because of the dusts on me
okie...Im exaggerating =p

after clearing off the dusts and mushrooms on me
we went to Newway to sing karaoke
their fried rice very oily
=/

reached home around 3am
then drop dead on bed
zzZZZzzzzz



thanks a lot theboyfriend!!!
You are the best =)
dont care about the idols that I always mention
they dont give me flower
they dont care for me
they are not there when I need someone
they dont spend time accompany me
they dont love me like you do
they dont even know me!
they are just idols...

I LOVE YOU!!!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day