250208

met up with Jia Xin and Chye Li
Jia Xin was suppose to be the secret guest
but then Im a loyal blog reader
so sudah bocor rahsia haha!

sorry girls, that my boyfriend tag along
hope you girls dont mind hehe!
he offered to fetch me thats why he's there

we had our lunch at Kim Gary
I think this is the second time we ate in Kim Gary
is like everytime we meet
we eat in Kim Gary right?
haha!

sat there for almost 3 hours
luckily didnt kena halau haha!


next meet up will be Sunday!!!
yeah yeah looking forward to it...
=)

I want the jumper ability
so I dont have to pay for air tickets
I can go anywhere I want hehe!

why my hair grow so fast?
my curls are not that curly anymore
=/

thanks for everyone that care for me when I felt emo
you guys rocks!!! XD
<3>XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day