Edison Chen sex scandal has been the biggest issue recently
I watched the photos...
felt sad for the girls affected by this issue
ok some of you might say they should get the blame too
but then everyone have their own sex life right?
as in just because they are famous
thats why people are making such big deal about it
dont tell me nobody does what they did
Im not saying I did la...
but Im sure there are some people did things like them too

I remember how I praise Edison when Im in High School
he was so drop dead gorgeous hehe!
but then after seeing him being so irresponsible
totally ruin his own image...
at least Gillian Chung faces the media
what did Edison did? runaway? try hard to escape?
how can he be sooo stupid in the first place?
haiz girls, learn a lesson from this issue...
do not let your boyfriend or even husband take photos or video
do not put yourself under the risk of sex photos leak out
not worth it at all...
if your boyfriend insisted it or even threaten you for a break up
break up with him!!! he's just a jerk...
you will get a better guy...

oh ya people even burn those sex scandal photos in cd and sell it
and you know how much they are selling?
RM30!!! these people really know how to do business huh?
=____="

mentioning this sex scandal and read Chyeli's blog
reminds me of the incident I met almost 6 months ago
almost same like Chyeli's case
met this masturbating guy at the pedestrian bridge
thank god he didnt touch me or hold me back
or not I really dont know what will happen to me
because of this, I dont dare to use the pedestrian bridge anymore
even by walking pass it, reminds me of what happen

these people just like to see the scared expression
they love to see people are scared...
and of course they love to show their private parts too!
yeah...THEY ARE VERY DISGUSTING!

I always act that Im ok after the incident happened
even when Wei Leng told me she met the guy
yeah again same place - the pedestrian bridge!
I act like Im ok with it
even told her is like that de...unavoidable
but then it somehow alert me that this incident is happening again
till now, whenever theboyfriend said "I drop you at the pedestrian bridge ya"
I felt scared, seriously scared that I will meet that idiot guy again
anyway I still use that bridge
because they are giving out summon to people who cross the road

they always say girls wear revealing outfits
thats why guys are coming after girls
girls always get the blame for guys who did wrong or even crime!
so what about those idiots that come to us
and show their private part?
why nobody blame them for revealing their private part?
worst part is they dont feel shameful at all
but to feel proud about it!
so who should you blame now?

think properly before you give any comment
because it could hurts someone's feeling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day