finally got time to blog
no more holidays means have to do assignments
which also means life sucks
but luckily I got friends and theboyfriend
=)

5th day of CNY
went out with theboyfriend
wanted to watch movie in MidValley
but then very very long line
so I suggested why not we try GSC signature in The Gardens
theboyfriend said ok...




while waiting to go in the cinema
snap this...the floor at the waiting hall haha!


my can-make-me-happy mango juice,coke and popcorn
watched Kungfu Dunk
Im happy because by purchasing Kungfu Dunk movie tickets
they give out two calendars =)

I cried like shit in the cinema lo...
I didnt expect I will be crying because is Kungfu Dunk not Secret!
but...the last part was touching
theboyfriend laughed at me when Im crying
till now he's still teasing me about it...

the storyline was so so...
actually nothing special about it
I want to watch the mandarin version!
I want to listen to Jay's voice!

after the movie, we lepak at Mid Valley



then we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan
wanted to sing karaoke but then super duper expensive
why they have to charge more expensive during CNY?
they thought people got angpau money
so can spend more?
sigh~

we didnt wanna go home so early
so we went to Gasoline...




we tried to act cute =_="

I had diarrhea last few days
when my stomach starts to pain
I start sweating and feel cold
I dont know why my stomach is getting so weak
=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day